Grilled Mackerel With Kiwifruit HT
4 Fish Fruit Vegetables Healthy Eating
Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
This is a quick, tasty and novel way to serve mackerel which is
rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. The kiwifruit is a good source of Vitamin C so all
in all a healthy dish for the whole family.
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds, toasted and lightly crushed
2 tbsp finely chopped Spring Onions (Scallions) green and white parts
1 tbsp Sesame or Olive Oil
4 x 175g/6oz Mackerel Fillets
2 Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Place
the sesame seeds, spring onions and sesame oil in a shallow wide dish and
2. Dip the fish in the soy sauce mixture then grill for 3-4 minutes on each side
until cooked through, basting from time to time with the sesame seed mixture.
3. Add the kiwifruit slices to the grill pan and grill for a 1 minute on each
side to heat through.
4. Serve the fish garnished with the sliced Kiwifruit.
More Family Friendly Recipes
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.