Lamb Burgers HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Lamb Herbs Vegetables Main
Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
Tasty and nutritious home made burgers which all the family will
love. Serve them in burger buns with your favourite accompaniments such as
sliced tomatoes, relish, mayonnaise or ketchup and shredded lettuce or with rice
and a fresh mixed salad.
1 Onion, very finely chopped or grated
1 Egg, beaten
450g/1lb Minced Lamb
1 Stick Celery, very finely chopped
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (check ingredients label)
1 Heaped teasp Dried Mixed Herbs
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (check ingredients label)
1. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with your
hands until well combined.
2. Preheat the grill to hot. Divide the mixture into 8 and form each portion
into a ball using your hands and pressing the mixture together firmly.
3. Turn each ball onto a lightly floured surface and press down with the palm of
your hand to form burgers about 18mm/ ¾ -inch thick.
4. brush the tops with a little oil then grill for 5-8 minutes on each side or
until cooked through.
More Family Friendly Recipes
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.