Two-Bean Burgers HT
Serves 4 Vegetarian Pulses Vegetables
Herbs Main Course
For the Burgers
400g/14oz Tinned Cannellini Beans, drained
400g/14oz Tinned Kidney Beans, drained
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 Onion, grated
1 Egg, beaten
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
Salt and Cayenne Pepper
8 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese
1. Place the drained beans in a food processor and process until it forms a
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the remaining burger ingredients and mix until
3. Preheat the grill to hot. Form the mixture into 8 burgers. Place on the grill
rack, brush with oil and cook under the grill for 5 minutes.
4. Turn the burgers over, brush the tops with a little more oil and cook for a
further 5 minutes.
5. Place a slice of cheese on the top of each burger and continue to cook for a
further minutes until the cheese has melted.
More Family Friendly Recipes
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.