Baked Trout with Bacon HT
Welsh Name: Brithyll a Chig
Serves 4 Hot Fish Pork Herbs Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Wales British Britain Europe
4 Trout, Cleaned and gutted
2 tbsp Softened Butter
2 teasp Fresh Rosemary Leaves
2 teasp Fresh Thyme Leaves
4 teasp Freshly chopped Parsley
8 Rashers Streaky Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, gas Mark 6. Place the butter, salt,
rosemary, thyme and parsley in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Divide the butter mixture into 4 and place one portion in the cavity of each trout.
3. Wrap each fish with 2 bacon rashers then place on a large piece of aluminium
foil and make into a sealed parcel.
4. Place the parcel on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.