Blueberry & Thyme
Crusted Salmon HT MC 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Fish Fruit
vegetables Herbs Main
4 x 200g/7oz Salmon Fillets
Salt and Black pepper
50g/2oz Fresh Breadcrumbs
25g/1oz dried Blueberries, finely chopped
½ small Onion, finely chopped
3 tbsp Butter, melted
2 tbsp freshly chopped Thyme Leaves
2 teasp finely grated Lemon Peel
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5 and grease a baking tray with a
little olive oil.
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place skin side down on the oiled
3. Place the breadcrumbs, blueberries, onion, thyme, lemon peel, salt, black
pepper and 2 tablespoons of the butter in mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Divide the breadcrumb mixture into four equal portions and place each portion
onto the salmon, pressing well to make them stick.
5. Drizzle with the remaining melted butter and bake for 20 minutes until
topping is golden and salmon is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.