Casseroled Garlic Coriander Fish HT
MC Egyptian 50mins
Egyptian Name: Tagin samak bi-al-kuzbara
Serves 4 Hot Fish Spices
Vegetables Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless Egypt
North Africa Nth African
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1kg/2.2lb White Fish Fillets
Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 tbsp Ground Coriander
1kg/2.2lb Tomatoes, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4. Place the crushed garlic in a
small bowl together with the coriander and salt and mix well.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a medium saucepan, add the garlic mixture and fry
gently for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add the tomatoes, mix well, partially cover and cook over a medium heat for
5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a shallow wide flameproof casserole
dish, add the fish fillets and fry on both sides until golden brown.
6. Pour the tomato mixture over fish, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
More Egyptian Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.