Coriander Citrus Prawns
Serves 4 Hot Shellfish Seafood Fruit
Herbs Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
The Grated Zest from 1 Small Orange
The Juice and Grated Zest from 1 Lime
450g/1lb Raw Prawns (Shrimps), shelled and de-veined
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
3 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sesame oil, fruit juice and zests
until well blended.
2. Add the prawns to the bowl, mix well then cover with a plate and set aside
for 15 minutes.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok until very hot then add
the prawns together with the contents of the bowl and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes,
until prawns turn pink.
4. Add the salt, pepper and coriander and continue to cook, stirring, for a
further 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Fish Recipes |
More Prawn Recipes
Fish Prep & Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.