Fried Fish With
Kiwifruit HT MC
Serves 4 Hot Fish Kiwi Fruit
Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds, toasted and lightly crushed
2 tbsp finely chopped Spring Onions (Scallions) green and white parts
2 teasp Sesame Oil
4 x 175g/6oz Fish Fillets e.g. mackerel, trout, or white fish, skinned
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1. Place the soy sauce, sesame seeds, spring onions and sesame oil in a shallow
wide dish and mix well.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan until hot.
3. Dip the fish in the soy sauce mixture then fry for 3-4 minutes on each side
until cooked through.
4. Add the kiwifruit slices to the pan and heat for a few seconds on each side.
5. Serve the fish garnished with the sliced Kiwifruit.
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.