Stir fried Prawns
with Ginger HT MC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Shellfish
Seafood Vegetables Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 teasp Sesame Oil
50g/2oz fresh Root Ginger, cut into very thin strips
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 Onion, thinly sliced
240ml/8fl.oz. Fish Stock
1 teasp Oyster Sauce
1 teasp Hoisin Sauce
½ teasp Sugar
2 teasp cornflour (mixed with 1 tbsp cold water)
900g/2lb Raw or cooked Prawns, shelled
2 Fresh Chillies, deseeded and very thinly sliced
1. Heat the oils in a large saucepan or wok until very hot, add the ginger,
garlic and onion and stir fry 2 minutes.
2. Add the stock, sauces and sugar, stir well, cover and cook over medium heat 5
3. Add cornflour mixture, stirring constantly and cook for 1-2 minutes, until
4. Add the prawns and chilli, stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the
prawns turn pink and are heated through.
Serving Suggestions :
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.