Kiwi Fish Curry
HT MC 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Fish Kiwi Fruit Nuts
Herbs Vegetables Main Course Curries
Dairy Free Eggless
5cm/2 inches Fresh root ginger, chopped
4 Garlic Cloves
1 Stalk Lemon Grass
3 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander (cilantro)
50g/2 oz Raw Cashew Nuts
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 tbsp Coconut Milk
450g /1 lb Cod, cut into chunks
8 Spring Onions, halved lengthways
2 Kiwifruit, (preferably yellow ones) peeled and cut in chunks
The juice of 2 Limes
1 teasp Fish Sauce
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chillies, half the coriander and cashew
nuts in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
2. Keep the motor running whilst you gradually add the oil in a continuous
stream until it forms a smooth paste.
3. Place paste and coconut milk in a wok or large saucepan and bring to the
boil, stirring constantly.
4.Add the cod, spring onions, Kiwifruit, remaining lime juice, fish sauce salt
and pepper, mix well then simmer for about 10 minutes or until fish is cooked
5. Stir in the remaining coriander and serve immediately.
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
More English Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.