Korean Stir-fried Squid HT MC Korean 20mins
Korean Name: Ojingeo Pokkum
Serves 4 Hot Seafood Vegetables Main Course Dairy
Free Korea Asia Asian
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
450g/1lb Squid Tubes, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
100g/4oz Cooked Bamboo Shoot, thinly sliced and cut into 2.5cm/1-inch lengths
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1/2 Onion, thinly sliced
50g/2oz Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
2 Green peppers, thinly sliced lengthways and cut into 5cm/2-inch lengths
1 tbsp Rice Wine
2 teasp Soy Sauce
1 teasp Sugar
1 teasp Red Chilli Powder
1 teasp Toasted Sesame Seeds
1/2 teasp Toasted Sesame Oil
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the squid, bamboo shoots,
garlic and onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and green peppers and continue to stir-fry for a further 2
3. Add the remaining ingredients apart from the sesame oil and stir-fry for a
further 2 minutes.
4. To serve – transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the sesame oil.
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.