Lemon Grilled Sardines
Fish Fruit Main Course
Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
12 fresh Sardines, Gutted
Salt and Black Pepper
1 Large Lemon, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
3 tbsp Olive Oil
The Juice of ½ lemon
1. Wash the sardines under cold water then blot dry on kitchen paper. Season
inside the cavities with a little salt and pepper, place 2 half slices if lemon
in each and place in a grill pan which has been lined with aluminium foil.
2. Preheat the grill to hot.
3. Mix together the olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper then
pour the mixture over top of the sardines.
4. Cook the sardines for 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.