HT MC Pakistani 35mins
Hot Seafood Shellfish
Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless Pakistan Asia Asian
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 teasp Finely grated Ginger
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
2 Tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1 teasp Salt
1 teasp Chilli Powder
½ teasp Ground Turmeric
1 teasp Ground Coriander
1 teasp Garam Masala
450g/1lb King Prawns or shrimps, shelled and deveined
2 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander
2 green Chilies, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan, add the onions, ginger and garlic and
fry over a medium heat, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until the onions are soft and
2. Add the chili powder, turmeric,
garam masala, ground coriander (or contents of Spice Pack if using), salt, plus 3-4 tablespoons of water and continue to
cook gently for a further minute.
3. Add the tomatoes and
cook, stirring frequently, for a further 10 minutes
until the tomatoes are reduced to a pulp adding a little water, if necessary to
prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan.
4. Add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time, or
until the prawns are tender.
5. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves and the chopped green chili.
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.