Prawn and Potato Omelette HT
MC Colombian 35mins
Colombian Name: Cuajado de Camarones
Serves 4 Hot Seafood
Shellfish Vegetables Spices Main Course Gluten Wheat
Free Colombia Sth America South
3 tbsp Butter
˝ teasp Cayenne Pepper
2 Onions, finely chopped
3 large Tomatoes, chopped
2 medium Potatoes, cooked and cubed
4 large Eggs
450g/1lb Raw Prawns, peeled and halved
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan, add the cayenne and onions and sauté
over a medium heat, stirring, until the onions are soft.
2. Add the tomatoes and salt and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the cooked potato cubes and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring from
time to time.
4. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a medium mixing bowl and whisk with an electric
6. Add the prawns to the onion mixture in the frying pan and cook for 2-3
minutes until they turn pink.
7. Pour in the egg mixture, mixing well and cook until lightly set. Serve
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.