HT MC 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Fish Vegetables Herbs Main
Course Gluten Wheat Free
225g/8oz Smoked Salmon
2 tbsp Water
2 Medium Courgettes (Zucchini), grated
3 tbsp Freshly chopped Chives
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Heat the oven to very low. Cut the salmon into thin strips about 5cm/2-inches
long. Set aside
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together the eggs and water then add the
courgette, chives, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Heat a half of the butter in a medium frying pan until it starts to sizzle.
Pour in half of the egg mixture. As it begins to set, draw in the mixture
towards the centre with a spatula.
4. When almost set, sprinkle over a half of the smoked salmon, cook for a
further 1-2 minutes then fold the sides over and slide onto a warmed plate.
Cover loosely with foil and keep warm in the oven whilst you cook the last
omelet in the same way.
5. To serve, cut each omelette in half and transfer to 4 warmed serving plates.
Fish Recipes |
More Salmon Recipes
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.