1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6. Place the ginger,
garlic, soy sauce, mirin, rice wine and chilli sauce in a small
dish, mix well then add the salmon, turn to coat and set aside.
2. Place the noodles, coriander and sesame oil in a bowl, mix well
then divide between four 45cm/18" foil squares, placing in the
centre of each.
3. Arrange the mixed vegetables on top of the noodles.
4. Place one salmon fillet on top of each mound of
noodles/vegetables, pouring the remaining soy
mixture over the top.
5. Pull up the edges of the foil and fold over to create a
completely sealed parcel, making sure you leave plenty of space
around the contents, then place the parcels on a baking tray and bake
for 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
To serve - transfer each parcel onto a plate and allow the diners to
open their own or carefully open each parcel and slide the contents
onto individual serving plates, keeping the layers in tact.
. End of instructions