Salmon with White Chocolate Sauce
HT MC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Fish Seafood Main
1 tbsp Plain Flour
240ml/8fl.oz. Fish Stock
1 tbsp Pink Peppercorns
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
50g/2oz White Chocolate
4 Salmon Fillets
Salt and pepper
1. Melt half the butter in a small saucepan, add the flour and cook for 1-2
minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add the stock a little at a time, stirring constantly and once thickened, add
the peppercorns and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring from time to
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining butter in a frying pan, season the salmon with
salt and pepper and sauté for 3-5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked
4. Remove the sauce from the heat and add lemon juice and white chocolate and
stir well until the chocolate has melted.
5. To serve – transfer the fish to serving plates and pour the sauce over and
around the fillets. Serve immediately.
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |