Kiwifruit HT MC
Serves 1 Hot Fish Kiwi Fruit
Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
½ tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 Spring Onions (Scallions) green and white parts
2 teaspoon Sesame or Olive Oil
1 x 175g/6oz Fish Fillet e.g. mackerel, trout, or white fish
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
½ Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1. Place the soy sauce, spring onions and sesame or olive oil in a shallow
wide dish and mix well.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan until hot.
3. Dip the fish in the soy sauce mixture then fry for 3-4 minutes on each side
until cooked through.
4. Add the kiwifruit slices to the pan and heat for a few seconds on each side.
5. Serve the fish garnished with the sliced Kiwifruit.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.