Student Salmon with Minted
Yoghurt HT CD MC
Fish Main Course
Healthy Eating Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
1 Fresh Salmon Steak
60ml/2fl.oz. Plain Yogurt
12mm/½-inch slices of Cucumber, finely
1 teaspoon Freshly chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium
2. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, cucumber,
mint, salt and pepper. Cover
and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Season the fish with salt and pepper, place in the grill pan
and drizzle with a little olive oil. Grill
for 4 to 6 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Turn the fish over,
drizzle with a little more olive oil and continue to cook for a further 4
minutes or until cooked through.
4. Serve immediately with the yogurt sauce on the side.
Can also be serve
cold. Allow to cool then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Vegetarian Recipes |
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.