Tagliatelle with Creamy Crab Sauce Recipe
HT MC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Shellfish Seafood Pasta Herbs Vegetables Main Course
1 small Onion, finely chopped
1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
450g/1lb Fresh Cooked Crabmeat, white or mixture of white and brown
1 teasp Tomato Purée
150ml/5fl.oz. Light Chicken or Fish Stock
150ml/5fl.oz. Single Cream
3 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Heat the butter in a medium saucepan add the onion and sauté gently for 5
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, season with salt then
add the tagliatelle and cook at a rolling boil for 8-10 minutes, until just
3. Add the garlic to the onions, sauté, stirring for 1 minute then stir in the
tomato purée, crab, stock, salt and pepper to mix well. Reduce the heat and
simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the cream and heat through.
5. To serve - drain the pasta, return to the rinsed out pan then add the crab
sauce and parsley and toss to coat the pasta thoroughly.
Crab Recipes |
Cooking, Prep & Information