Casserole of Bream HT MC
Main course Eggless
675g/1˝lb Bream Fillets, cut into large chunks
and Black pepper
Courgettes, (Zucchini) cut into 2.5cm/1 inch slices
1. Place the flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag and mix well. Add the
fish chunks and shake to coat. Remove the fish from the bag, shaking off any
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan, add the fish and fry over a
medium heat until golden brown, turning once.
3. Add the courgette, tomatoes and water, cover with a close fitting lid,
reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the cream and lemon juice and cook, without boiling for 2-3
minutes. Serve immediately.
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.