Cod with Coriander HT
Fish Alcohol Herbs Main Course Gluten Wheat
4 Cod Steaks
Salt and Black
2 tbsp Freshly
2 tbsp Lime Juice
1. Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas Mark 7 and grease a shallow
2. Wash and dry the cod steaks and place in the greased dish.
Season with salt and pepper then pour the wine over the top.
3. Dot with the butter, cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 20
4. To serve - sprinkle the cooked fish with the chopped coriander and
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.