Conger Eel with Anchovy Sauce HT
Fish Seafood Main Course Gluten
Wheat Free Eggless
Fresh Fish Stock
2 tbsp Wine
Fillets, rinsed well
1. Wash the eel and cut into large pieces.
2. Place in a large saucepan together with the stock and vinegar, bring to
the boil then reduce the heat, partially cover the pan and simmer for 40 minutes until tender.
3. 10 minutes before the end
of the cooking time, roughly chop the capers and anchovy fillets.
4. Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the chopped caper and anchovies
and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes, tossing frequently.
5. To serve - drain the fish and transfer to a warmed serving platter.
Pour the sauce
the fish and serve immediately.
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.