Fish Main Course Gluten Wheat free England British
Salt and Black
3 Eggs, hard
Parsley to garnish
1. Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to the boil, add the rice and
cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2.Meanwhile, place the haddock in a large frying pan with enough water
to just cover. Bring to simmering point, then simmer for 10-15 minutes until
tender. Drain well, remove the skin and any bones, and flake into a bowl.
4. Drain the rice into a colander and rinse well under cold running
water. Spread over a clean surface or large plate to dry out a little.
5. Chop one egg and slice the other two.
6. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the rice, fish and chopped
egg, season with black pepper and mix well.
7. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until heated through.
8. To serve - transfer to a serving platter and garnish with the sliced
eggs and parsley.
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.