Trout with Walnuts and Stilton
HT MC British
Fish Nuts Main Course English
England Britain Europe
4 Trout Fillets
Walnuts, roughly chopped
1 tbsp Milk
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
2. Place the crumbled stilton and walnuts in a food processor and process
until the nuts are coarsely chopped.
3. In a shallow dish, beat together the egg and milk.
4. Dip each fish fillet firstly in the seasoned flour, then in the egg
wash and finally coat
with the cheese and walnut mixture.
5. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side until crisp and golden. Serve
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.