Student Chicken Masala HT CD
30mins plus marinating
Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
For the marinade
1cm/½ inch Fresh Ginger, chopped and
1 Garlic Cloves, chopped
½ Red Chilli, chopped
6 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 teasp Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Clear Honey
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Large Chicken Thigh
1 tbsp Freshly chopped Coriander
1. Place all the marinade ingredients in
a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Prick the chicken all over with a
fork, then add to the bowl and mix to coat well on all sides. Cover and set
aside for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill to medium hot.
4. Add the chopped coriander to the
chicken, mix well then transfer the chicken
together with it's marinade to a
small flameproof shallow dish.
5. Grill for 20-25 minutes, turning 3-4
times during cooking and basting with the
juices until browned and tender.
6. Serve hot ,or cool and serve with salad.
Student Recipes | More
Student Cooking |
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.