Chicken Masala HT CD
30mins plus marinating
Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free eggless
For the marinade
2.5cm/1 inch Fresh Ginger, chopped and
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
1 Red Chilli, chopped
6 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 teasp Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Clear Honey
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
4 Chicken Thighs
2 tbsp Freshly chopped Coriander
Coriander sprigs to garnish
1. Place all the marinade ingredients in
a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Prick the chicken all over with a
fork, then add to the bowl and coat well. Set
aside for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill to medium hot.
4. Add the chopped coriander to the
chicken, mix well then transfer the chicken
together with it's marinade to a flameproof shallow dish.
5. Grill for 20 -25 minutes, turning 3-4
times during cooking and basting with the
juices until browned and tender.
6. Garnish with the sprigs of coriander
and serve hot ,or cool and serve with salad.
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.