Green Beans with Fenugreek Veg
HT Indian 20mins
4 Hot Vegetarian Vegan Vegetables Accompaniment
Curries Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
India Asia Asian
teasp Ground Cumin
teasp Ground Coriander
teasp Sesame Seeds
teasp Chilli Powder
Garlic Cloves, chopped
tbsp Vegetable Oil
Green Beans, cut into 5cm/2 inch lengths
bunch Fresh Fenugreek, stems removed
tbsp Freshly chopped Coriander
tbsp Lemon Juice
1. Place the chopped onion, garlic, ground cumin, ground coriander, sesame seeds,
chili powder, turmeric and salt in a food processor or liquidiser and process for 30-40 seconds.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add the pureed onion mixture and fry for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
3. Add the tomato quarters, green beans, fenugreek and fresh coriander and stir fry for 5-7 minutes.
4. To serve - sprinkle the lemon juice over the beans, transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately.
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.