Lamb Tikka Kebab HT
25mins plus marinating
Curry Curries Ind Lamb
Main Course Gluten Wheat Free
Eggless India Asia
1 Onion, chopped
3 tbsps Vegetable Oil
450g/1lb Lean Lamb
2 Garlic Cloves
25g/1oz Fresh Ginger, peeled and roughly
1 teasp Garam Masala
1 teasp Paprika
1 teasp Salt
2 tbsp Vinegar
300ml/10fl.oz. Natural Yoghurt
Lemon wedges to garnish
1. Cut the meat into 2.5cm/1 inch cubes and place in a large mixing bowl. Rub the meat all over with the lemon, squeezing the juice out as you go.
2. Add the onion and oil and knead the meat thoroughly.
3. Place the remaining ingredients in a liquidiser or food processor and process until smooth and well mixed.
4. Add the pureed mixture to the meat, mix well, cover and refrigerate or at least 12 hours,
preferably 24 hours.
5. Preheat the grill to medium hot.
6. Thread the pieces of meat onto 4 skewers and cook under the grill for 15 to 20 minutes turning frequently.
7. To serve - place onto a warmed serving dish and garnish with lemon wedges. Serve immediately.
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.