Crusted Lamb Chops
HT MC 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Lamb Meat Fruit Nuts
Vegetables Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
1 Lemon, peeled and chopped
1 teasp Paprika
Salt and black pepper
4 tbsp Olive Oil
75g/3oz Flaked Almonds
4 Spring Onions, (green and white parts), finely chopped
8 Lamb Chops
2 tbsp Butter
The Juice of 1 Lime
1. Place the lemon flesh, paprika, salt, black pepper, half the olive oil and
50g/2oz of the almonds in a food processor and process to a paste.
2. Rub the mixture over the chops and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil in large frying pan add the spring onions and sauté
for 3-4 minutes until soft.
4. Add chops, sauté over a high heat for 4 minutes then turn them over, add the
butter and remaining flaked almonds and continue to sauté for 5-10 minutes,
depending on how well done you like your meat, stirring frequently.
5. Once cooked to your liking, transfer the chops to warmed serving plates.
6. Add the lime juice to the pan, and stir well with a wooden spoon, scraping up
any residue from the bottom of the pan. Adjust the seasoning then pour the pan
juices over the chops and serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.