Garlic Lamb Chops
Serves 4 Hot Lamb Meat Herbs Main
Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
50g/2oz Butter, softened *
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
4 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Mint
8 Lamb Loin Chops
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Place
the butter, garlic, parsley and mint in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper, spread half the butter mixture evenly
over one side of each chop then place in the lined grill pan and grill for 5-8
3. Turn the chops over, spread with the remaining butter mixture and continue to
grill for a further 5-8 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
* You can soften hard butter by placing on a plate and microwaving for 10 – 15
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.