Weekday Menu Recipe
Keema Karahi HT MC
Hot Lamb Spices Herbs Vegetables Main Course Pakistan Asia Asian
675g/1˝lb Minced Lamb or Beef
2 teasp Garlic Paste
2 teasp Ginger Paste
2 tbsp Ghee or Oil
450g/1lb Tomatoes, chopped
2 teasp Red Chilli Powder
1 teasp Salt
1 tbsp fresh Coriander leaves
1 tbsp Oil
6 green Chillies, cut into thin strips
1 teasp Garam Masala
1. Place the meat in a mixing bowl, add the ginger and garlic pastes and mix
well with your hands. Set aside.
2. Heat the ghee or oil in a large pan add the red chili powder and fry
gently till browned.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry for about 3 minutes, stirring from time
4. Add the mince meat to the pan and cook over a medium heat until the liquid
evaporates, about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
5. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, add the green chilies
and fry until browned.
6. To Serve - sprinkle the garam masala over the meat and garnish with the
fried chillies and coriander leaves.
Serving Suggestions :