Lamb Chops with Olives
HT MC Spanish 30mins
Serves 4 Hot
Lamb Meat Herbs Vegetables Main Course Dairy Free Eggless Spain
8-12 Lamb Chops (depending on their size)
Salt and Black Pepper
3 tbsp Olive Oil
180ml/6fl.oz. Dry White Wine
675g/1˝lb Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
175g/6oz Olives, pitted and sliced
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Oregano
1. Season the chops with salt and pepper then coat with flour on all sides.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan until very hot, add the chops and cook 3
to 8 minutes on each side depending on how well done you like them.
3. Remove the chops from the pan with a pair of tongs, transfer to heated
platter and keep warm.
4. Add the wine to the frying pan and scrape up any brown bits (deglaze).
5. Add the tomatoes, olives and oregano to the pan and cook over medium heat,
stirring from time to time, for 5 minutes.
6. Adjust the seasoning and serve the chops with the sauce poured over them.
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.