Lamb Cutlets with Mango
HT MC 25mins
Hot Lamb Fruit Spices Main Course Gluten
Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
12 Lamb Cutlets
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
Salt and Black Pepper
1 large ripe Mango
3 tbsp Wine Vinegar
3 tbsp Brown Sugar
½ teasp Ground Cinnamon
1 teasp Ground Ginger
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Rub the garlic into the cutlets, season with salt
and pepper. Place on the grill rack and grill for 5-8 minutes on each side
depending on how well done you like your meat.
2. Meanwhile, peel the mango and cut it into slices, reserving any juices.
3. Scrape the flesh off the skin and place in a small saucepan together with the
reserved mango juice (if any), vinegar, sugar and spices, and heat gently over a
low heat, stirring from time to time, until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Add the mango slices, increase the heat to medium, cover and cook for 5
5. Serve the cutlets garnished with the mango slices and drizzled with the
juices from the pan.
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.