Lamb Cutlets with Pesto
HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Lamb Meat Nuts Herbs Main
Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
50g/2oz Fresh Basil Leaves, roughly chopped
3 heaped tbsp Pine Nut Kernels
2 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
90ml/3fl.oz. Olive Oil
50g/2oz Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
12 Lamp Cutlets
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
Parmesan Shavings to garnish
1. Place the basil, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil in a food processor or
blender and pulse chop to a rough paste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl then add the parmesan cheese, a little
salt and plenty of black pepper and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Season
the cutlets with salt and pepper, brush with oil and grill for 4-8 minutes on
each side depending on how you like your meat done.
4. To serve – transfer the chops to serving platters, place a spoonful of pesto
on each and garnish with a few shavings of parmesan.
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.