A Weekday Menu Recipe
Lemon Lamb Chops with Capers
HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Lamb meat Fruit
Vegetables Herbs Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
8 Lamb Chops
Salt and Black Pepper
4 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Freshly grated Lemon Zest
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Preserved Capers, drained and roughly chopped
1 heaped tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Season the lamb with salt and pepper, place on the
grill rack and grill for 5 minutes.
2. Turn the chops and continue to grill for 4 – 8 minutes depending on how well
done you like your meat
3. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan then stir in the lemon zest,
juice, capers, parsley salt and pepper and keep warm.
4. To serve – transfer the chops to warmed serving plates and pour the sauce
over the top.
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.