Sesame Teriyaki Lamb Cutlets
Serves 4 Hot Lamb Meat Herbs Alcohol
Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
For the Sauce
150ml/5fl.oz Teriyaki Sauce
3 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
2 tbsp Dry White Wine
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
12 Lamb Cutlets
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. Mix together sauce ingredients, then pour over the chops and leave to
marinate for 20 minutes only, turning the chops from time to time.
2. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
3. Remove the chops from the marinade (reserving the marinade), place them in
the lined grill pan, brush with some of the marinade and grill for 10 - 15
minutes depending on how well done you like your meat, turning from time to time
and brushing with the marinade every time you turn them.
4. Transfer to serving plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.