Rolled Lamb with Beans
HT MC Pressure Cooker 50mins
Hot Lamb Pulses Vegetables Meat Herbs
Pressure Cooker Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
3 tbsp Oil
Boned and Rolled Best End Neck of Lamb
2 Large Onions, sliced
2 Sticks of Celery, thickly sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
900ml/30fl.oz. Fresh Stock
1 tbsp Tomato Puree
2 teasp Dried Mixed Herbs
2x 400g/14oz tins Black Eyed Peas
Salt and Pepper
Freshly Chopped Parsley
1. Heat the oil in the pressure cooker add the meat, onions, celery and garlic
and brown on all sides.
2. Meanwhile, place the stock in a measuring jug together with the tomato puree,
mixed herbs, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the stock mixture to the pan, close the lid, bring to pressure and cook
for 35 minutes.
4. Release the pressure then open the lid and add the beans. Close the cooker
bring back to o pressure and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Release the pressure, transfer the meat and beans to a serving platter
then thicken the remaining cooking juices with a little cornflour mixed with
water or gravy granules.