Courgette and Liver Fry HT MC 25mins
Hot Offal Vegetables Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
The juice of 1 Large Lemon
60ml/2fl.oz. Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
450g/1lb Lamb's Liver, cut into thin strips
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, very thinly sliced
1 Large Courgette, cut into batons
4 Spring Onions, sliced on the diagonal
1. Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce and sesame oil in a shallow dish, add the
liver and turn to coat. Set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the garlic and stir
fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the spring onions and courgettes to the pan and stir fry for 1 minute.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
4. Reheat the oil in the pan, adding a little extra if necessary, until very
hot. Remove the liver from the marinade and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove with a
5. Add marinade to the pan and boil rapidly for 1-2 minutes then return the
liver and vegetables to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, until heated
through. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Boiled Rice, Stir-fried Bok Choy
Sorbet of choice
Types of Offal
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.