Grilled Lambs' Kidneys HT MC
Serves 4 Hot Offal Main Course Gluten
Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
12 - 16 Lambs' Kidneys
Salt and Pepper
2 teasp Mustard (check ingredients)
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Wash the
kidneys then remove the skins and cut each kidney lengthways without cutting all
the way through.
2. Remove the cores, open the kidneys out flat then lay them, cut sides down in
the lined grill pan.
3. Brush the top of each kidney with oil, season with salt and pepper and grill
7.5cm/3 inches away from the heat source, for 3 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat, turn the kidneys over, smear each with a little mustard and
continue to cook for a further 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Types of Offal
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.