Salmon and Cucumber Vol Au Vent
Makes 12 Bouchées Cold Fish Seafood Vegetables
Food Canapés Puff Pastry
12 x 5cm/2” Vol-au-Vent cases
For the filling
125g/5oz Cucumber, peeled and finely diced
Salt and Pepper
1 x 200g/7oz Tin of Salmon, drained
90ml/3fl.oz Thick Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Sour Cream or Plain Yoghurt
1 teasp Freshly Chopped Mint
1. Place the cucumber in a mixing bowl, sprinkle with salt then leave to stand
for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse the cucumber under cold water and dry on kitchen
3. Flake the salmon into a bowl, add the dried cucumber and all the remaining
filling ingredients and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture into the cases and serve cold.
More Vol au Vent Recipes
Party Food Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.