Hot Cold Vegetarian Vegetables Pasta Main Course Dairy Free Italian Italy
50g/2oz Dried Porcini Mushrooms
3 Large Eggs
350g/12oz Plain Flour
1-2 tbsp Water
1. Place the porcini in a small bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for at
least 20 minutes until re-constituted.
2. Drain the soaked porcini, allow to cool completely then chop very finely,
place in a mixing bowl together with the eggs and mix together with a fork until
3. Combine the flour and salt in a medium mixing bowl, make a well in the centre
then add the egg mixture and mix with a knife until the mixture starts coming
together to form a stiff dough, adding a little water if necessary.
4. Knead briefly in the bowl, then turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface
and continue to knead for about 4-5 minutes until very smooth and elastic.
4. Wrap with clingfilm and leave to rest for at least 10-20 minutes during which
time you can make the filling
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.