Haddock and Spinach Pasta
HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Fish Herbs Vegetables Main
225g/8oz Short cut Pasta e.g. conchiglie (shells), Spirals, Bows
450g/1lb Smoked Haddock, skinned
Salt and Black Pepper
15g/ ˝ oz Butter
450g/1lb Baby Spinach Leaves
150ml/5fl.oz. Sour Cream
2 level tbsp freshly chopped Chives
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add plenty of salt and the pasta
and cook for 8-10 minutes until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, season the haddock with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a large frying pan, add the haddock and sauté over a
medium heat for about 2–4 minutes on each side until just cooked through. Remove
from the pan with a fish slice, flake into large pieces then cover with foil to
4. Add the spinach to the frying pan and cook for 1–2 minutes, stirring from
time to time until just wilted.
5. Drain the pasta well then return to the saucepan together with the flaked
haddock, sour cream, chives, lemon juice, salt and stir gently over a low/medium
heat until well mixed and heated through. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
|Ice cream of Choice
Pasta Recipes | More
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.