Student Pasta with Garlic Veg
HT MC 20mins
Serves 1 Hot Vegetarian
Vegan Pasta Herbs Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
e.g. Spaghetti or Linguine
1 Garlic Clove,
1 tbsp freshly
chopped Basil Leaves
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
2. Add plenty of salt and the linguine and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan add the garlic and sauté until
4. Add the parsley, salt and pepper to the pan and mix
5. Drain the cooked pasta well, return to the rinsed out pan and stir
in the oil and garlic mixture, tossing to coat well. Serve immediately.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Pasta, Grains, Pulses, Rice Recipes | Vegetarian Recipes
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.