Student Vegetable Egg Fried Rice
Veg HT MC 20mins
This is a great dish which can make
use of most types of veggies. Add whatever you happen to have available
including ham or leftover chicken which have been chopped up.
Hot Leftovers Grains Vegetables
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
2 teasp Sesame Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Onion, chopped
100g/4oz Leftover or frozen Peas
100g/4oz Leftover, fresh or frozen or Sweetcorn Kernels
˝ Fresh Chilli, very finely chopped
Cold Cooked (leftover) Rice (at least 8 tablespoons)
1. Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl and lightly beat together with the
sesame oil and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan add the onions and
stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the beaten eggs to the pan
and stir-fry for 1 minute then add the rice and continue to stir-fry for 3
4. Add the peas, sweetcorn and chilli and continue to stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Pasta, Grains, Pulses, Rice Recipes | Vegetarian Recipes
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.