Burmese Noodles Veg HT
ACC Myanmar 15mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Pasta
Vegetables Spices Herbs Accompaniment Dairy Free Burmese Burma
300g/11oz Rice Noodles
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
100g/4oz Carrots, chopped
4 tbsp fresh or frozen Green Peas
2 teasp Soy Sauce
2 teasp Wine Vinegar
2 teasp Tomato Purée or Ketchup
1 teasp Chilli Powder
1 teasp Garam Masala
1 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, break the noodles into short
lengths add to the boiling water and cook for 5-8 minutes or until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan until very hot, add the carrots and
peas and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, chilli powder and garam masala and
continue to cook for 5-8 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
4. Drain the noodles well, add to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Serve hot
sprinkled with the coriander.
Pasta, Pulses, Grains, Rice Recipes
| Vegetarian Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.