Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6. Cook the noodles in
boiling salted water for 5 minutes only.
4. Drain the noodles well, add to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Serve hot
sprinkled with the coriander.
2. Take 8 pieces of parchment each measuring about 30cm/12 inches
square, and lightly
grease the centre of each, leaving a 5cm/2-inch border all the way
3. Once cooked, drain the rice noodles well, return to the pan
together with the coconut milk, curry powder and garam masala and
4. Divide the noodles between 4 of the parchment squares, keeping
the borders free, sprinkle with the fresh coriander, then place the
remaining pieces of paper on each and fold over the edges 2 or 3
times to make a secure sealed parcel.
5. Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake for 10-12
End of instructions