Noodles with Vegetables Veg HT
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Pasta
Vegetables Spices Herbs Accompaniment Dairy Free
300g/11oz Dried Noodles
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
100g/4oz Carrots, thinly sliced
4 tbsp fresh or frozen Green Peas
4tbsp Fresh or Frozen Sweetcorn
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 teasp Tomato Purée or Ketchup
½ teasp Chilli Powder
1 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, break the noodles into short
lengths add to the boiling water and cook for 5-8 minutes or until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large saucepan until very hot, add the carrots and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the peas and sweetcorn and stir-fry for a further 1 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce, tomato paste
and chilli powder and
continue to cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
4. Drain the noodles well, add to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Serve hot
sprinkled with the coriander.
Pasta, Pulses, Grains, Rice Recipes
| Vegetarian Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.