Rice with Oysters
HT ACC Korean 25mins
Korean Name: Gool bab
Serves 4 Hot Seafood Shellfish
Grains Accompaniment Dairy Free Eggless Korea
400g/4oz White Rice
6 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 fat Garlic Clove, crushed
4 Spring Onions, finely chopped
1. Wash the rice well then place in a large saucepan together with the water.
Bring to the boil then reduce the heat slightly and simmer, uncovered, for 15
2. Add the oysters, cover and continue to cook for a further 5-10 minutes or
until the rice is soft.
3. Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
4. To serve – Transfer the rice mixture to a serving dish, pour the sauce over
the top and mix well.
Pasta, Pulses, Grains, Rice Recipes
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.