Stir Fried Noodles with Eggs
HT ACC Cambodian 20mins
Name: Mee char poan moan
Vegetables pasta Accompaniment Cambodia Asia
225g/8oz Egg Noodles
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
4 Eggs, beaten
400g/14oz Cabbage, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 Onion, chopped.
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 teasp Fish Sauce
1 teasp Sugar
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water until just
softened then drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large
frying pan or wok until hot then add the eggs and cook, stirring for about 3
minutes or until scrambled. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining cooking oil in the pan until hot
then add the garlic, onion, and cabbage, season with salt and stir fry for 5
4. Add the drained noodles together with the oyster
sauce, sugar, fish sauce, and black pepper. Mix well and cook for a further 5
minutes until heated through.
5. Add the scrambled eggs and cook for a further 2-3
minutes. Serve immediately.
Pasta, Pulses, Grains, Rice Recipes
| Vegetarian Recipes |
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.